Who is Belle Hassan, who is her famous dad Tamer Hassan and what's her Instagram?08/02/2019
BELLE Hassan missed out on a place in the grand final by ONE episode after her and Anton Danyluk were dumped from the island.
Here’s what we know about the blonde beauty, who completed her whole Love Island journey alongside the handsome Scotsman.
Who is Belle Hassan?
Belle Hassan is a 21-year-old make-up artist from Bromley.
She is the daughter of Tamer Hassan, an actor who has appeared in The Football Factory, The Business and Game of Thrones.
Of her famous father, she said: “He is my link to the famous world.
"He is a very supportive dad, he is like my best friend and is always there for me.
“He’s told me to be myself but has also warned me ‘I’m watching and I’m going to be seeing every detail’.”
Belle already had a large following on social media, with more than 5,580 on her personal Instagram account and 9,349 on her make-up page before even entering the villa.
She's now up to 802,000 on her own page.
You can follow her online activities @bellehassan and @makeupby_belle_
She entered Love Island late while the girls were away in Casa Amor and soon caught the eye of Scotsman Anton Danyluk.
The couple were dumped from the villa just before the final after Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague voted for them to be sent home.
Belle blasted Molly-Mae over her "tactical" voting saying: "I really get on with Molly, but she can be a little bit two faced."
Messy hair ft. My best friend ??
A post shared byBelle Hassan (@bellehassan) on
Are Belle Hassan and Anton Danyluk official?
The couple are now trying to make their long-distance romance work.
Anton is based in Scotland while Belle is in Essex.
They have yet to make things "official" and haven't called each other boyfriend and girlfriend yet.
Bank holiday pending ??
A post shared byBelle Hassan (@bellehassan) on
Why did Belle Hassan throw a cup of water at Molly-Mae?
Viewers got a shock as Love Island teased Belle hurling a glass of water at Molly-Mae.
Fans were left wondering what the beef was between the two women.
But the brutal moment was later revealed as a game of guessing which Islander each news headline was referring to.
The headline that sparked the dramatic dousing was The Sun Online's "Molly-Mae is pretending to be happy for Maura and Curtis, claim Love Island fans".
Belle can be seen storming over to the 20-year-old influencer after correctly guessing the person mentioned in the headline " _ is 'pretending' to be happy for Maura and Curtis Love Island fans".
The blonde beauty gasped in shock when Belle chucked the full glass over her face.
Drenched in water, Molly-Mae held her hands up in disbelief, with Anna Vakili grinning while sat beside her.
What happened to Belle Hassan on Love Island?
- Tamer Hassan's daughter asked to join Anton Danyluk in his bed in episode 24 and got the gym owner a little too excited when she stroked his back.
- Belle spent the night with Anton in episode 25 and enjoyed a steamy session under the sheets while in the communal bedroom.
- Anton picked Belle to couple up, delighting the blonde beauty with his compliments about her, in episode 26.
- The couple went on their first date – where Anton finally found out who Belle's dad is – and avoided elimination.
- On episode 33, the blonde stunner went on a date with newbie Chris Taylor, much to the dismay of Anton.
- Belle chose to couple up with Anton during the recoupling which saw Marvin get dumped.
- Despite things going well so far between Belle and Anton, the Scotsman may have put his foot in it with the blonde beauty after handing out his number to a supermarket checkout girl when he, Tommy Fury and Jordan Hames went shopping for dinner.
- The make-up artist appeared to call quits on her relationship with Anton after he confessed to giving his number out and kissed Anna Vakili in front of her in episode 36.
- In episode 37, Belle and gym owner Anton made up following their fiery exchange at the Island Club the night before.
- At the beginning of episode 41, Belle chose to recouple with Anton, bringing a smile to the Scotman's face with her gushing speech.
- In the challenge which saw Islanders throw water at each other to fill in the blanks of the headlines, Belle chose Molly-Mae as the missing link in:" _ is 'pretending' to be happy for Maura and Curtis Love Island fans" – which did not go down well with Molly-Mae. Belle was also left reeling after one of Anton's friends claimed that she wasn't 'genuine.'
- Belle was left fuming after discovering Anton's pal thought she was "not genuine" but after talking things through with the gym owner, they decided to move past it.
- The make-up artist did her best to comfort Anna Vakili in episode 45 after it was revealed Jordan had tried to crack on with new girl India Reynolds.
- Tamer Hassan's daughter admired her Love Island beau Anton, while commentating on his workout regime with India Reynolds.
- Belle Hassan got dumped, along with Scotsman Anton Danyluk, in episode 48. This came after she met Anton's mum, who entertained fans by presenting her with a razor.
When was the Love Island 2019 final?
The Love Island 2019 final took place on Monday, July 29, 2019.
In a special extra long episode, the programme aired on ITV2 at 9pm until 10.35pm.
You can catch up with the drama on the ITV Hub.
A winter version of the show is expected in early 2020.
Source: Read Full Article