RHOBH star Erika Jayne's salary from show revealed despite her claim she has 'zero dollars' after divorce & lawsuit

RHOBH star Erika Jayne's salary from show revealed despite her claim she has 'zero dollars' after divorce & lawsuit

10/13/2021

RHOBH star Erika Jayne's massive show salary was revealed despite her claiming that she has "zero dollars" to her name following her divorce and legal troubles.

Erika, 50, confessed her financial struggles on a recent episode of the show after she was sued $25 million in her ex-husband Tom Girardi's fraud case.


However, The New York Times uncovered the Bravo star's impressive six-figure salary appearing to be more than she lets on.

In a lengthy expose, the publication reported that Erika made a whopping $600,000 for season 11 of the franchise, and it may only increase from there.

It was previously reported that the housewives are entitled to raises if the network renews their contract for another season.

Erika's legal drama has become a hot topic on the most recent season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

'ZERO DOLLARS'

During a previous episode of the show, Erika admitted that she currently has "zero dollars" to her name.

While talking to Kyle Richards, 52, she said: "I did read this morning that the bankruptcy trustees want to take the house and possibly evict Tom, so we’ll see.

"I’m out here rebuilding my life, but girl, I have zero dollars.

"And by the time those trustees are done with him, there will be nothing.

"So I walk out of this with nothing."

Erika continued: “And I said that to my lawyers the other day.

"I said, ‘I expect nothing.’

"And one of my lawyers looked at me and said, ‘That is the most courageous thing I’ve ever heard.’

"Every day brings a brand new disaster. It’s just full of f**king bulls**t."

Earlier this month, rumors swirled that Erika is looking to downgrade after she was spotted exiting a West Hollywood apartment building with an outdoor sign that promoted vacant units, although the building manager denied the claims.

REUNION

Nothing will be off limits on the show's four-part reunion special set to air on Wednesday, October 13.

Last month, The Sun exclusively revealed that Andy would be asking all the difficult questions while speaking with Erika during the reunion.

An insider revealed: "Andy didn't go easy on Erika during the taping.

"The network expects this to be one of the highest-rated reunions so they encouraged Andy to 'go there' with the questions without exposing the show or Erika to any more legal issues.

"There is a lot to cover this year so Erika's story took center stage before the other storylines were addressed.

"The plan was to shoot the most difficult questions first so they had the footage even if Erika decided to leave," they claimed.

"There were several clashes and Erika left the reunion unhappy because she felt attacked by the line of questioning."

FOOTAGE

It was recently reported that lawyers served a subpoena to TV producers to hand over any unaired RHOBH footage of Erika.

Attorney Jay Edelson said he believes Bravo has videos that directly relates to the lawsuit he has already filed against Erika.

He told Fox News: "We believe that Bravo has hundreds of hours of unaired footage, as well as documentary evidence, which directly relates to this case.

"So far, Bravo has chosen to use the Girardi embezzlement scandal to increase ratings and make significant money for itself."

He added: "The victims have had to endure watching the ‘Real Housewives’ cast do things like eat caviar pie and drink specially-made vodka served by white-gloved staff as they pay lip service to the lives Tom has ruined.

"The victims have watched Erika cry crocodile tears as she is ‘forced’ to move into a $10,000-a-month apartment while she and her glam squad parade around in a lifestyle few of us will ever know."

LEGAL DRAMA

Erika’s ex-husband Tom Girardi and his law firm, Girardi Keese, were previously accused of embezzling funds from multiple families who lost loved ones in a 2018 Boeing plane crash.

The 82-year-old was later sued by his business partners, which resulted in a chapter 7 bankruptcy petition in December.

Despite claiming she was not aware of Tom’s wrongdoings, the Bravo star has found herself at the center of the legal drama.

Erika was accused of “hiding her bank statements," as a trustee's special litigation counsel confirmed that Tom’s law firm transferred about $20 million to her many businesses.

The 50-year-old even created one of the businesses after news broke of the embezzlement scandal. 



We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article