Ranvir Singh invites Prince Andrew for chat in explosive new documentary01/17/2022
Daily Star TV gives you all the latest interviews and spoilers and Ed Gleave will send you telly’s hot takes straight to your inbox every Sunday
Prince Andrew was left a rather peculiar voicemail from Ranvir Singh as she investigates the ongoing scandal surrounding the Duke of York.
In a new documentary that is set to air on January 18, the broadcaster delves into the world of the recent trial surrounding Ghislaine Maxwell as well as Prince Andrew and notorious paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.
Before taking his life, Epstein had what has been dubbed a "little black book" filled to the brim with personal phone numbers, email addresses and various other contact information for associates.
Andrew has been accused of sexual assault by Virginia Giuffre who claims she was 17 at the time of sleeping with the Duke, a claim which he has continued to deny.
During a new ITV documentary, Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile, Ranvir was left feeling confused after inviting the Queen's favourite son to take part in an interview.
While flicking through the infamous black book, she says: "The numbers in here are vast, it's not exactly a little black book by any means.
"But one that really catches your attention is the one up here and this is for the Duke of York."
The presenter goes on to say that there were phone numbers for the Duke at locations including his previous home, Sunninghill Park, Balmoral, Balmoral and Buckingham Palace.
She adds: "There's what looks like a mobile phone number on here for him, I'm going to give it a go."
However, Ranvir was left speechless after hearing a personalised message from Prince Andrew, 61, who instructs the caller to leave a message.
Startled by the revelation, Ranvir left a voicemail, saying: "Hello, I think this might be Prince Andrew, this is Ranvir Singh from ITV, we found your number on the little black book.
"We'd like to have a chat with you, if you get back to us, thank you."
Elsewhere in the documentary, juror Scotty David who was present at the trail of convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxell said Prince Andrew's pal "looked forward" and showed no signs of emotion, adding: "it was just like she was a stone."
While Epstein and Maxwell survivor Lisa Phillips waived her right to anonymity, claiming that she was ushered to Epstein's private island was ordered to perform a "massage" on Jeffrey, adding that the female victims were made to perform acts that were "not normal".
Last week Buckingham Palace addressed the civil case against the Duke, revealing that Her Majesty had stripped him of his 'His Royal Highness' status, royal patronages and all military affiliations.
While they have made "no comment" during the scandal, a rare statement read: "With the Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.
"The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen."
It is believed that the sex abuse scandal has left the Monarch, 95, "heartbroken".
Daily Star has approached the Duke of York's representatives regarding the voicemail.
Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile on ITV at 9pm on Tuesday 18 January
If you have been affected by this story, contact Rape Crisis England & Wales for free confidential support and information on 08088029999 or their website or 08088010302 if you're calling from Scotland.
You can contact the Domestic and Sexual Abuse helpline on 0808 802 1414 if you are in Ireland.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.
- Prince Andrew
- Royal Family
Source: Read Full Article