Best New Year’s Eve quotes and Instagram captions for a fresh start to 202112/31/2020
The year like no other, also known as 2020, is finally coming to an end.
We’re all hoping for the world to start to become a bit more normal in 2021, with the coronavirus vaccine becoming more widespread.
So it’s time to spread New Year wishes and toast to a better year ahead – from a social distance of course.
We may not be able to celebrate in big groups, but you can still post some poppin’ Instagram captions and some inspirational quotes.
There’s nothing stopping you putting on your sparkliest New Year’s Eve outfit and taking some snaps to share with your followers.
After all, this year will be something you’ll want to look back on and remember. We won’t be forgetting it anytime soon!
So here are some of the best New Year’s Eve quotes and captions we’ve come across:
- “Thank U, Next.” – Me to 2020
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2020.
- 9pm is the new midnight.
- Ringing in the New Year with 2021 vision.
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Let 2020 be the year that you get out of your own way.
- Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
OnlyFans babe flaunts red lingerie to become Santa's little helper in sexy shoot
- Sorry in advance for writing “2020” on everything.
- “The best is yet to come” — Frank Sinatra
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
- Pop. Fizz. Clink.
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Walking into 2021 like…
- Looking back at the past year, hindsight was truly 2020.
- 2020, you're toast.
Asda adds new security measures and virtual queuing to stores ahead of Christmas
- What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
- 2021 will be my year.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
- I haven’t been this excited about a new year since last year.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." – Brad Paisley
- "New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours." – Alex Morritt
- "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." – Albert Einstein
Source: Read Full Article