17 of the Best Heeled Boots and Booties for Fall10/03/2022
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Bring out the boots! It’s officially time to store our sandals away for the next couple of seasons and start filling our shoe rack with stylish, cold weather must-haves. That means all types of boots and booties. Some are pretty casual, more for everyday outings and outfits — but we need some we can dress up a little too!
Before you grab a pair of heels for your next event that will leave your feet partially exposed to the cold, consider a pair of heeled boots instead. Still elevated, but warmer and more suitable for the season! Check out our favorites below, both tall and short!
Tall Heeled Boots
1. Our Absolute Favorite: When it comes to sleek, timeless fashion, you can’t go wrong with these knee-high Franco Sarto boots and their 3.5-inch block heels!
2. We Also Love: For a skinnier heel, these leather Mikki Up boots from Zappos will be more up your alley. Reviewers say they’re “beautifully made”!
3. We Can’t Forget: Go the slouchy route by adding these Free People boots to your Zappos cart, featuring a pull-on design and a 3-inch block heel!
4. Retro Vibes: Take things back to the ’60s with these Wetkiss go-go boots. Go for a matte version or go super shiny with a patent version!
5. Zip It Up: Instead of asking a friend to yank your knee-highs off your legs, make things easy for yourself with these Nine West heeled boots, featuring a helpful zipper at the bottom of each shoe!
6. Yeehaw: Whether you’re a country babe or just live for the aesthetic, these over-the-knee Cape Robbin cowboy boots are going to capture your heart. They come in so many colors and designs!
7. Budget-Friendly: We were thrilled to find these London Fog boots for such an affordable price — and in multiple colors. The dressy buckle detail is so nice too!
8. Silver Lining: These silver Pleaser boots are tall, metallic and ready to make a statement, whether you wear them with a mini dress or over leggings!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: If we’re talking about cold weather, we’re into anything with faux-fur. These Allegra K booties from Target have a faux-fur trim along with their 3.5-inch block heels!
10. We Also Love: We were definitely drawn in by the pink patent version of these 4-inch Steve Madden booties, but there are 12 colors to choose from!
11. We Can’t Forget: These Jessica Simpson booties from Macy’s can totally be worn casually with jeans or more formally with a beautiful dress!
12. Laces Out: These lace-up SODA booties are so affordable, especially considering how often you’ll wear them (and how many compliments you’ll get on them)!
13. A Designer Touch: These suede Lauren Ralph Lauren booties from Macy’s are outfitted with a leather logo detail, padded insoles and stacked heels!
14. For Chelsea Boot Lovers: If you love the goring at the sides of Chelsea boots but want a skinny heel added on, you’ll love these Dream Pairs ankle booties!
15. Upgraded Street Style: Get yourself a pair of Timberlands — but with heels! How cool is this elevated version of such an iconic design?
16. Sparkle, Sparkle: All eyes in the room will be on your when you strut in wearing these glittering Betsey Johnson booties!
17. Last but Not Least: The sock bootie design and unique shape of the heel make these The Drop booties can’t-miss picks!
Sick of Jeans? Check Out These Flowy Palazzo Pants for Your Fall Wardrobe
Looking for something else? Check out more of our favorites below:
- These Are the 15 Best Quality Leggings and Yoga Pants on Amazon
- The 11 Best Padded Socks for Knee and Foot Pain
- The Best Strapless Bras to Support Any Bust Size
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Selling Fast! Products You Have to Own
Source: Read Full Article