How to get the Disney Plus bundle with ESPN+ and the different versions of Hulu10/20/2020
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The Disney Plus streaming service features two subscription options: $6.99 a month or an annual plan for $69.99 a year.
- Additionally, Disney Plus offers a combined deal with ESPN+ and Hulu, allowing users to bundle all three streaming services for $12.99 a month (an $18.97 a month value).
- The three-service bundle features Hulu's basic plan, which includes ads, but we'll walk you through how to combine Disney Plus and ESPN+ with Hulu's ad-free or live TV plans as well.
- If you're already an existing subscriber to Disney Plus or ESPN+, you can now upgrade to the bundle without cancelling your current membership.
- For detailed impressions on Disney Plus, you can read our full Disney Plus review here.
At just $6.99 per month, Disney Plus is as affordable as it is nostalgic (in comparison with many other streaming services). The platform features a large collection of classic titles and recent movies and shows from Disney's various brands and franchises, including Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. New exclusive series and films are also available to subscribers.
With that said, as extensive as the Disney Plus library is, the platform does have some weak spots when it comes to certain types of content. Most notably, Disney Plus doesn't offer sports or any currently airing seasons of network shows. The service's family-friendly library also lacks any R-rated content. Thankfully, Disney Plus offers a discounted bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu (basic version) to give subscribers those viewing options.
The bundle costs $12.99 per month, which is about $6 less per month than you'd pay if you subscribed to each service separately. Though the deal includes the version of Hulu with ads by default, there is a workaround to include ad-free Hulu for an extra $6 per month. There's also a way to use the bundle discount with Hulu's live TV plan.
It should be noted, however, that while Disney Plus is now available in the UK and other global markets, the bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu is only available in the US.
Updated on 10/20/2020: This article has been revised to reflect the price increase for the ESPN+ standalone subscription plan.
How to sign up for the Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu bundle
If you live in the US, signing up for the Disney Plus bundle with Hulu (basic version) and ESPN+ is as simple as visiting the Disney Plus website and selecting the bundle option. The package costs $12.99 a month. If you're a current subscriber to one of the services, you can upgrade to the discounted bundle here.
After entering in your email address and payment information you'll be able to activate your account on each service. You can use the same account information across each platform, but you will need to access each service's app separately.
This default bundle only includes the ad-supported version of Hulu, but there is a workaround for the ad-free and live TV versions of Hulu. This takes a few more steps, but we've broken the process down below to make things easy.
How to combine Disney Plus, ESPN+, and ad-free Hulu or Hulu + Live TV
- Register for the bundle ($12.99 a month) through Hulu's sign up page.
- Activate your Disney Plus and ESPN+ accounts.
- Go to the "Manage Your Account" section on the Hulu website.
- Select "Manage Plan."
- You can now customize your Hulu plan and upgrade to Hulu ad-free or Hulu + Live TV while keeping your $5/month bundle discount.
- Every month, Disney will credit you $5.99, which is the value of the ad-supported Hulu in the original bundle.
- The total for the Hulu ad-free bundle will come out to $18.99 a month, while the total for the Hulu + Live TV bundle will come out to $61.99 a month.
Read more about Disney Plus on Insider Reviews:
- Disney Plus: All your questions answered about Disney's ad-free streaming service
- Disney Plus can't compete with Netflix when it comes to original content, but its affordable price and iconic franchises make it a great value for families
- Disney Plus costs $7 a month on its own, but you can bundle it with Hulu and ESPN+ for an extra $6
- All the new movies you can watch on Disney Plus — from the live-action 'Lady and the Tramp' to holiday comedy 'Noelle'
- All the new shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from 'The Mandalorian' to new Pixar shorts
- All the kids' movies you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Snow White' to 'Frozen'
- All the new kids' shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from 'Vampirina' to the new reboot of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'
- All the Marvel movies and shows you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Iron Man' to the new 'Loki'
- Every single Star Wars movie will be available on Disney Plus
- All the Pixar films and shorts you can stream on Disney Plus — from 'Toy Story' to 'Inside Out'
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article