Watch 'Good Morning America' anchor Robin Roberts broadcast the news from her basement at home03/25/2020
- ABC's "Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts delivered the morning news from her basement at home on Wednesday as the number of novel coronavirus cases increases in New York City.
- "Because of my underlying health condition, my doctors thought it best that I work from home," the 59-year-old said after offering viewers a look at her basement and introducing her dog Lucas in a video she shared on Twitter.
- Roberts learned that she has a rare blood disorder, myelodysplastic syndrome, in 2012, as reported by Deadline.
- The anchor added that she brought several items home from the studio, including her "Good Morning America" mug and a photo of herself with Gina DeJesus, one of the women who "never gave up hope" after being kidnapped by Ariel Castro.
- "We never should give up hope either," Roberts said while holding up the photo.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article